At YoloLiv, we believe our products are not just about the technicalities or the services we provide. They’re about the people who use them – people like you. Our customers are our biggest asset, and your journey with our products is something we’re eager to celebrate. In light of this, we’re starting a “Customer Story” series and we want you to be a part of it.
The Benefits of Being Featured in
This is about us all working together so when you share your story with us, we can share it as well! For example, we may:
- Feature your stories in our blog section
- Include your stories on the front page of our website as our testimonials
- Re-post, retweet, and share your posts on our social media and community
- Share your stories to our newsletter database with tens of thousands of videographers
- Offer some priority support to express our appreciation, such as early access to new functions/products and participation in beta testing.
- “Crown” you as our ambassador for first insights and hands-on on our new product!
How to Participate in Our Customer Story
We want this process to be easy and enjoyable. There are two ways you can participate – through our blog or via a YouTube video.
For the Blog
In order to make the customer story as detailed, appealing, and helpful as possible, we’d normally ask the following questions in a short survey: https://forms.gle/a69vwFLgXDKTRUKR9
Here’re the steps to draft your customer story blog:
- Intro (about your business, the event you share or yourself)
- The setup (includes all your gears here: camera, mic, audio mixer, gigs etc.)
- How often do you stream/ What content do you stream for?
- What was your previous setup and why did you choose YoloBox?
- Your favorite features about YoloBox
- Why would you recommend YoloBox to others
- New feature requests(I’ll help push)
- 3 to 5 clear and nice pictures showing your work and YoloBox
- Any videos you’d like to share
We’ll select articles for regular publishing. Your customer story will be featured and shared on our website, social media, as well as our community. (Please be aware that we do reserve the right to make some edits for publishing purposes such as spelling, grammar, etc where required.)
For the video
If you prefer a more visual and personal approach, consider sharing your story via a YouTube video. Here’s how:
- Introduce yourself
- What you stream
- What your YoloBox/Instream setup is
- Why You Came to YoloBox/Instream?
- What’s your impression about the product
- What challenges do you have before using YoloBox/Instream?
- How YoloBox solves these challenges？
- Favorite Features about YoloBox/Instream (& Favorite Things About YoloLiv)
- What Other Things Do You Enjoy?
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like to Add?
If you’re not sure how to get started, check out this customer story video framework as a guide.
How to share customer story with us
You can send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send facebook messages to Skylar Bennet, who is responsible for YoloLiv customer growth. DON’T hesitate to share your ideas with us!
Successful Customer Story Examples:
We have already had some amazing customers share their stories with us. Here are two examples to give you an idea of what we’re looking for:
Real customer story from Andrew Eade. He is the owner of an audio-visual production company called Creative Underground. Check out what issues he encounters when streaming with OBS, and how YoloBox Pro levels up his sport live.
This is a true customer story from Mark Sergienko and Julia. In this video, they used YoloBox to fit in a multi-camera setup for wedding live streams in Punta Cana.
This is a real-life Yolobox Pro customer story. Jason Hoffman, a youth sports live streamer, and also a self-titled YouTuber. He is Mevo user and has the goal of helping others get over the hump of live streaming whatever event they’re pointing their camera at.
In this video, he show us why he loves to use YoloBox Pro for his sport live streaming.
Every story is unique, and there’s no ‘right’ way to share yours. We look forward to hearing about your journey and showcasing your success. After all, our ultimate success story is you.
Become a part of our “Customer Story” series today! You’re not just our customer – you’re a part of our growing family. Let’s inspire and grow together.
Meredith, the Marketing Manager at YoloLiv. After getting her bachelor’s degree, she explores her whole passion for YoloBox and Pro. Also, she contributed blog posts on how to enhance live streaming experiences, how to get started with live streaming, and many more.