We constantly add new features, make improvements and release new products to make YoloCast a cloud live streaming platform you all love! Get started for free: https://dashboard.yololiv.com/user/login
Latest New Features
Live Stream a Playlist of Pre-Recorded Videos (Released on 2022/9/16)
Select Media Video (Simulated Live) as your video source, and then choose up to 10 videos as a playlist for live streaming. Click “Done” when you finish. You can also delete, add new videos, drag and drop your videos in the desired order for your playlist.
Quick Create Live Event with Media Video (Released on 2022/9/16)
Go to Media Center > Choose a local video > Select “Create Live Event”, a live stream event is created instantly with all settings in default.
You can click on the pencil icon next to the event name, and edit all the default settings.
Embed Media Video to Your Website (Released on 2022/8/15)
You can now select one video or whole videos from Media Center, and embed them to your website directly.
Insert Video to Your Live Stream (Released on 2022/7/28)
You can now insert a video, be it an advertisement, sponsor video, promo video, or an introduction to your live stream while it’s live.
YoloCast Now a Destination on YoloBox (Released on 2022/7/26)
YoloCast makes it easy to live stream from a YoloBox. Without complicated and time-consuming RTMP setup, just choose the destination “YoloCast” on YoloBox and go live, the video will automatically appear on YoloCast. See how to live stream from YoloBox to YoloCast, visit: https://www.yololiv.com/blog/the-easiest-way-to-live-stream-from-yolobox-to-yolocast/
Online Graphic Overlay (Released on 2022/7/5)
YoloLiv‘s own online graphic overlay platform is now built-in on YoloCast. That means, you can generate various graphic overlays including scoreboards, lower-thirds, social overlays, animated countdown timer overlays and more. See how to use it for more professional live streaming, please visit: https://www.yololiv.com/blog/how-to-create-web-url-overlays-on-yolocast-beginners-guide/
Refer + Earn – Join YoloCast Referral Program (Released on 2022/8/28)
Do you know someone who’s looking to live stream? If you send them our way and they become a YoloCast customer, you’ll get 10% commissions and can withdraw directly to your Paypal.
How It Works:
- Invite a Friend: Copy and share your unique referral link and invite your friends to sign up YoloCast.
- Subscribe to a Plan: The user referred by you subscribed to any YoloCast plan.
- Commission Credited: The commission will be placed in the referrer’s YoloCast account 30 days after the referred purchased a plan.
In order to qualify for this program:
- The referrer must be a YoloCast user, and the referral must be a new YoloCast user.
- Once the referral successfully subscribes to a YoloCast plan, the commission will be placed in the referrer’s YoloCast account and can be withdrawn in the next month. If the referral refunds within 7 days, the commission will be forfeited.
- In the event that more than one person or organization refers the same third party, credit will be given to the person or organization whose referral link was used for signing up.
- 10th of each month is assigned as the date for commission withdrawal. All commissions can be withdrawn except for the commissions obtained in the current month.
YoloCast Is Now Free to Use (Released on 2022/8/23)
YoloCast 14 days free trial is extended! You can still use it for free even though the free trial is over, but please note that the streaming duration is limited to 10 minutes. To upgrade, please go to settings > Choose a plan > Pay with 40% OFF (Use Promo Code “YOLOCAST“)
Didn’t get a chance to try it out? Get started for free now: https://dashboard.yololiv.com/user/login
Have no idea how to get started? Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more tips, tricks and product updates about YoloCast in time? Join our Facebook Community.
As product operation manager at YoloLiv, Esther and her team stay focused on our customers’ needs and constantly push forward new updates for YoloBox and Pro. Also, she contributed some blog posts from perspectives on how to enhance live streaming experience, live streaming sop for newbies, and more.